Car Lovers Can Enjoy the Benefits of Cherries Too!
Some people like adhering to stereotypes and feel that everybody should act a certain way. When it comes to car enthusiasts, most people believe that those who love their vehicles are beer drinkers and junk food eaters that don’t really care about their health. While this is certainly true for some, it’s not the case for all car lovers.
As a gear head, you need to keep your health in check if you want to lead a healthy and happy life. You really need to take care of yourself, and one of the easiest ways to do that is to drink healthy smoothies.
Our favorite smoothies wouldn’t be complete without healthy and fresh cherries. Cherries contain powerful antioxidants and provide many other health benefits. By staying in good health, you’ll be able to lead a happy life for a long time and continue enjoying time with your family, friends, coworkers, and your fellow car enthusiasts around the world.
When it comes to cherries, one of the biggest issues people face is removing their massive pits. To solve this dilemma, a top-quality cherry stoner is the perfect solution. Cherry stoners let you remove unwanted pits easily and without any hassle.
Remember, cherries are incredibly good for you, but if you’re going to make fantastic tasting cherry smoothies, you’re going to need to use a stoner to get rid of all those pits.
Tasty Cherry Smoothie Recipes
Car lovers rejoice! We’ve come across some of the best cherry smoothie recipes on the planet. These smoothies taste so good that you’re going to fall head over heels for them.
In order to help you get on the road to perfect health, while taking advantage of the best cherry pit remover known to man, we’ve decided to share two excellent cherry smoothie recipes with you today.
- Cherry banana smoothie – 1 cup of pitted cherries using a cherry pitters, one banana cut into chunks, one half of a juiced lemon, half a cup of Greek yogurt, six ice cubes, and three almond extract drops. Combine all of these ingredients in a high-speed blender and you’ll have a fantastic tasting smoothie.
- Cherry lime smoothie – one ripe peach or nectarine freshly sliced, three quarters of a cup of almond milk, one or two juiced limes, one heaping cup of fresh pitted cherries using a cherry stoner to remove the pits. Combine these ingredients using a high-speed blender. Pour in a glass and enjoy.
Our Favorite Cherry Seed Remover
When it comes to the best cherry seed remover on the market, we always recommend the Ionox Cherry Pitter for the following reasons:
- It’s easy to use and makes removing cherry stones quick and simple.
- It’s dishwasher safe so it will not discolor, stain or tarnish.
- Ionox offers a lifetime warranty, so you know that it’s built to last.
Do yourself a favor and pick up this wonderful cherry pitting device today!